Apex technology has performed several design and analysis projects ranging from 50 kW to 1 MW. The design process has included module layout, stringing, wire design disconnect design, inverter design and connection to on grid or off grid panel boxes and to switchgear and transformers. The company has developed automated software capable of designing multiple combiner boxes based on module size selected by the contractor or as specified by Apex.The company can provide a complete site analysis which includes an audit of the existing electrical usage and the level of supplementation that a certain size of the solar module system would provide Upgrade of the existing switchgear if required is also part of the scope of the service provided by the company. See project portfolio for different projects completed by Apex in the last one and half year.
We pride ourselves in providing cost-effective and timely solution to the contractor and the end user which is primarily the dictated by the budget and the commissioning of the project as desired by the end user. The company has a dedicated staff which works around the clock to meet and exceed the expectations of the client. The company has also designed smart combiner boxes as well as monitoring systems for the arrays in the field.
- Green Design: (Photovoltaic Panel Design and Documentation).
- Design and documentation of Grid Tied and off Grid PV Installation.
- ATG LLC. provides a ground up approach for client’s needs.
- This process includes all facets of design including stringing and conduit layouts and a complete inventory of the components required for a functional system, this includes inverted selection combiner box and fusing requirements.
- ATG has developed in-house software to assist in the design process that has greatly reduced the production time and delivery of documents for permitting.
- ATG also provides site survey expertise to determine existing equipment and service voltage requirements, transformer and upgrade of bus bars etc.
- Combiner box design can be customized based on the clients requirements for fusing.